As a recent study indicates, pre-publishing papers in preprint servers, such as arXiv, does not necessarily lead to the subsequent publication of the scholarly articles in prestigious journals, while being associated with co-authorship.
A blog following latest developments, studies and discussions in the domain of Open Access.
Un carnet à la suite des derniers développements, études et discussions dans le domaine de l’Open Access.
Search in Isidore
Open Research Community
- Machiavelli’s Thought, Political Institutions and Human Creativity 03/11/2020 Pablo Markin
- Gender Dichotomies, Dress-Related Practices and the Fashion Industry 19/05/2020 Pablo Markin
- The Omnibus, Nineteenth Century Paris and Urban Modernity 15/05/2020 Pablo Markin
- Global Added Value Systems, Value Creation Strategies and Global Strategic Coordination 21/12/2019 Pablo Markin
- The Challenges of the New European Central Bank President 11/12/2019 Dimitrios Koumparoulis
- Islamic Culture, Turkish Economy, and the Spirit of Modern Capitalism 29/11/2019 Pablo Markin
- The Pandemic Impact, Country-Level Differences and Long-Term Implications 13/01/2021 Pablo Markin
- Smart Cities, Technological Solutions and the Construction Industry 30/12/2020 Pablo Markin
- African Languages, Linguistic Research and Regional Differences 18/12/2020 Pablo Markin
APCs article processing charges arXiv Collaborations collections Compliance Covid-19 Elsevier Global Global South inequalities journals libraries market models Netherlands OA Open Access Open Research Open Science Plan S preprints publishers publishing repositories Switzerland transition UCLA UK UNESCO University of California Los Angeles University of Reading visibility Wiley