While some scholars argue that researchers and scientists, as authors of scholarly articles, act as consumers in the market of article processing charges (APCs) that characterize the Open Access publishing sector, with regard to...
A blog following latest developments, studies and discussions in the domain of Open Access.
Un carnet à la suite des derniers développements, études et discussions dans le domaine de l’Open Access.
Search in Isidore
Open Research Community
- Machiavelli’s Thought, Political Institutions and Human Creativity 03/11/2020 Pablo Markin
- Gender Dichotomies, Dress-Related Practices and the Fashion Industry 19/05/2020 Pablo Markin
- The Omnibus, Nineteenth Century Paris and Urban Modernity 15/05/2020 Pablo Markin
- Global Added Value Systems, Value Creation Strategies and Global Strategic Coordination 21/12/2019 Pablo Markin
- The Challenges of the New European Central Bank President 11/12/2019 Dimitrios Koumparoulis
- Islamic Culture, Turkish Economy, and the Spirit of Modern Capitalism 29/11/2019 Pablo Markin
- The Pandemic Impact, Country-Level Differences and Long-Term Implications 13/01/2021 Pablo Markin
- Smart Cities, Technological Solutions and the Construction Industry 30/12/2020 Pablo Markin
- African Languages, Linguistic Research and Regional Differences 18/12/2020 Pablo Markin
APCs article processing charges arXiv Collaborations collections Compliance Covid-19 Elsevier Global Global South inequalities journals libraries market models Netherlands OA Open Access Open Research Open Science Plan S preprints publishers publishing repositories Switzerland transition UCLA UK UNESCO University of California Los Angeles University of Reading visibility Wiley